The NDIS is about giving you choice, and that includes choice over your NDIS plan management. You need to choose a plan manager that’s right for you and your circumstances.
Many people think that changing your provider of plan management is difficult and time-consuming. But it doesn’t have to be. You might be surprised by how easy it is to switch your NDIS plan management to My Care Planner.
How do I switch my plan manager to My Care Planner?
The process to switch to My Care Planner is quick and easy.
- Contact us on 08 8331 0084 and let us know you want to make the switch.
- Contact your current Plan Manager to let them know you’re moving to My Care Planner.
- We will contact your service providers to let them know where to send their invoices.
It’s that simple.
As always, there are no costs in choosing to use a plan manager to manage your NDIS funding. There are also no costs associated with switching your plan management to My Care Planner.
There will be no disruption to the payments of your support. Your previous plan manager is responsible for paying your invoices until the day you make the switch. When you contact us to make the switch, we will contact your service providers to let them know where to send their invoices.
You don’t need to wait until your current NDIS plan expires or is under review, although some plan managers do have a notice period to be served out. If that is the case with your previous plan manager, we will work with them to ensure a smooth transition for you.
You don’t need to give a reason for your decision to change plan management. You don’t need to justify yourself or provide an explanation to anyone. The decision is yours.
In short, you can change your plan manager whenever you want to get the support you need, and it’s quick and easy to do.
Why would I change my plan management to My Care Planner?
With My Care Planner, our team of experienced Accounts Coordinators will manage the day-to-day administration of your NDIS funding. This enables you to focus on living well and achieving your goals while still taking control of your budget.
There are many benefits to choosing My Care Planning for your plan management, including:
- All your providers being paid within 7 business days
- Access to a range of providers and an online portal to view your budget
- Support to build your financial literacy and connect with local support
- Guidance through your plan to get the most out of your funding
- Our experienced team being here to support you 24/7
To find out more or to make the switch today, contact our team on 08 8331 0084.